Witches' Pie (S. "Orchtharas", Q. "Orcobamna") was a massive brownish, poisonous mushroom (18" diameter cap, short 6" stalk) usually growing underground, hard to find and as solitary individuals.

Its gills were white and feathery and the flesh of witch's pie tasted fine; however, I hour after consumption, the eater fell victim to its paralytic poison.There was no antidote to the poison in this fungus. The poison wore off within 12 hours.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.