A Witch is a female magic-user.The rare male equivalent is a Witcher.
White witches are users of Nature-Magic, while Black Witches use Morgûl-Magic.
In Middle-Earth the term Witch may refer to:
- A female Black Magician
- orcish Dushi
- The Gurach of the Dunlendings
- A Hobbit hagling
- A Hûriga or Asdriag Witch-Priestess
- A Kuruvi or Curus, or elven Enchantress
- Eriadorian Wood-Witches or Wise-Women
- dunnish Mhaig
- Modrog of the Donaen
- Nehalin or witch-doctors of the Ethir-Folk
- Wegech of the Hillmen
- the Wicca of the Northrons
- the Witches of Angmar
Witches of Renown
- Iweriadd Gwynn
- Lobelia Sackville-Baggins
- the Old Woman of the Mountain
- Tudgech hyn Bodnod
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.