Tâsh-Enâmô was a Wômaw adventurer, a companion of Rálin of Zagragathol, Andai Inda'eir and Chinta who played a major part of the united effort that lead to halting the awful legacy of Ungoliant called the Eagoth ("Enemy of Existence"), as well as the destruction of three evil Avar Mages: Ardanini, Mourmaelgax, and Jírdfos.
On the Campaign against Eägoth:
- Chinta Kari (about SA 3412 - 3457)
- Rálin of Zagragathol (about SA 3412 - 3457)
- Andai Inda'eir (about SA 3412 - 3457)
On his travels through Eriador:
- Darien (about SA 3412 - 3457)
- Namu the Rain-man (about SA 3412 - 3457)
- Shaleen (about SA 3412 - 3457)
- MERP:Bree and the Barrow Downs
- MERP:Lords of Middle-earth Vol III: Hobbits, Dwarves, Ents, Orcs & Trolls
- MERP:Treasures of Middle Earth
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.