- Thelor I - Awoke in the Mirror Halls within the Spine of Arda along with his brother Thúlin.
- Thelor II - fought in the Battle of Palisor.
- Thelor III - At the beginning of the Second Age he led his people northward, where they briefly settled in the peak that would later be Mount Gundabad.
- Thelor IV - Received a Ring of Power, also known as Darsha. Removed his People eastward to the Hills of Rhun after failing to hold Gundabad.
- Thelor V - killed in Rhûn during a fight with his brother Thulin IV.
- Thelor VI - retreated about T.A. 1600 with the remnants of his host to the underground Halls of Nurunkkhizdin.
- Thelor VII - was prophecised to return in the fourth age and settle down the conflict with his brother Thúlin.
- MERP:Lords of Middle-earth Vol III: Hobbits, Dwarves, Ents, Orcs & Trolls
- MERP:Mount Gundabad
- MERP:Perils on the Sea of Rhûn
- the Lord of the Rings Role-Playing Game: Dwarves of Middle-Earth (Moria Boxed Set)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.