- Type: Castle.
- Inhabitants: 100% Angmarean (Mixed Mannish)
- Population: 940
- Origin: Built by Witch-king, c. TA 1310
- Purpose: Regional administration; the control of traffic into and out of Nan Angmar.
- Symbol: A Pair of Red Batwings on a Black Field
The broad plains below Shedûn provide a training ground and a mustering point for the Witch-king's Orcish forces. Fights between the Orcs and the Mannish garrison are common, and the Witch-king relies upon brutal discipline to keep order.
- MERP:Angmar (2nd Edition)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.