Namu the Rain-Man
- Shaleen pointed eastward toward the row of strange hills surmounted by mounds. Their grassy flanks looked like silver in the bright moonlight.
- She quietly rubbed her hand across the heelmarks in the dry, spongy dirt and whispered: "The Shadow has carried Darien back to its tomb—we must move fast." Tash looked
- over to Namu. The mage grabbed his glowing staff and, rising, spoke with a determined bitterness in his voice: "No sprained ankle will keep me from rescuing my brother from the servants of the
- Dark Lord."
Namu the Rain-Man (Av. "Judging One" ;PQ."Namwegô") was a magician of the Fourth Age who had control over the Book of Lakes.He was a companion of T'revor Arain and the brother of Darien. He was also cousin to Nandar.
On his travels through Eriador:
On his travels along the Eastern Coasts:
- Carnil the Vintner (Early fourth Age)
- Darien (Early fourth Age)
- Kôma (Hero) (Early fourth Age)
- Kraez (Early fourth Age)
- Lindenar (Early fourth Age)
- Mirag (Early fourth Age)
- Nandar (Early fourth Age)
- Onree (Early fourth Age)
- Sen Kay (Early fourth Age)
- Ste' (Early fourth Age)
- T'revor Arain (Early fourth Age)
- Vôrn (Early fourth Age)
- MERP:Bree and the Barrow-Downs
- Iron Crown Quarterly #2
- Iron Crown Quarterly #7