- Gallius's Hideout - The first section of the cave is called Gallius's Hideout, it is home to the ancestors of the first members of the Golden-Touch Organization, the criminal organization founded by Gallius. The organization is still active, and it is led by Gallius's grand-grand-son.
- Gallius's Depths - The second section of the cave is called Gallius's Depths. It is a deep pit, infested with bandits and tamed dogs and wolves.
- Deep Dungeon - A small dungeon accessed through Gallius's Depths.
- Gallius's Hall - The third section of the cave is called Gallius's Hall. It is a large hall, home to the organization's ringleaders.
- Gallius's Tomb - The fourth and final section of the cave is called Gallius's Tomb. It can only be accessed via a large door in Gallius's Hall, that requires a key owned by Kar Golden-Touch, the bandit leader. Gallius is buried in a sarcophagus on the end of the tomb.
- Kar Golden-Touch - Gallius's grand-grand son who is the current chief of the organization.
- Holawg - Kar's right hand man.
- Golden-Touch Outlaw
- Golden-Touch Warlock
- Golden-Touch Berserker
- Golden-Touch Highwayman
- Golden-Touch Thug
- Golden-Touch Looter
- Golden-Touch Scavenger
- Golden-Touch Plunderer
- Golden-Touch Ringleader
- Golden-Touch Ravager
- Outlaw's Dog
- Skeletons - Dead persons found all over the cave.
- Farmer - A snatched deceased farmer found in Gallius's Depths.
- Pilgrim - Three dead pilgrims can be found in the hideout, presumably killed by the bandits.
- Dead Bandit - A dead bandit found in Gallius's Hideout.
- Ilda - A prisoner inside Deep Dungeon.
- Saoth - A prisoner inside Deep Dungeon.
- Humiliated Outlaw - A renegaded bandit found inside Gallius's Hideout. He doesn't attacks unless provoked.
- Golden-Touch Blade - A sword made of solid gold and dwarven steel. Can be looted off Gallius's corpse.
- Steel Sword
- Dwarven Blade - Two of these rare swords can be found in a locked chest inside Gallius's Hall.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.