(All Items and stats are subject to change based on the discretion of the Gamemaster).
For level, hits and OB, see Courts of Ardor book.
Stats: CO 101 SD 100 AG 92 ME 100 RE 99 ST 97 QU 100 PR 100 IN 98 EM 102
- Ayitula Chinta Kari (about TA 1690)
- Droggo Nimblefingers (about TA 1690)
- Naug Zigildûn II (about TA 1690)
- Tulgas (about TA 1690)
Boah Agonar may have been identical with Agonar, a Noldo Sorcerer and councillor of Taurang and lesser member of the court of Ardor.Fellow travellers were conspicious for his strange way of dressing, a possible hint to his southern garb.
Being an agent of the Guild of Elements as well as spying on Sauron's forces and Ardor--the son of Yavakamba and Featur I was instrumental in gaining new adventurers for the Guild. Adventuring to the north and encountering Wonir and Droggo's companions--Agonar called for aid down in the south--Droggo was the first to offer a helping hand as he was from the far south. Wonir, who Agonar met in the north, also sided with Agonar and decided to accompany him as well. Acting as a Sauronic agent (something that both Wonir and Boah had expertise in), Boah Agonar led Droggo and the companions to the Utter South.
- The Original Agonar was the first Player Character developed and played by MERP and Rolemaster Co-Creator Terry K. Amthor.
- MERP:Middle-earth Role Playing Rulebook
- Loremaster:Cloudlords of Tanara
- Iron Crown Quarterly #2
- MERP:The Court of Ardor in Southern Middle-Earth